Amsterdam/Cambridge (view all jobs)
Can you create fun, obsessive and life-changing user experiences? Can you build an unbelievable UI in a highly scalable AI company? Are you determined and competent in delivering the perfect product in a fast-paced environment? Are you transparent, a straight talker and respectfully blunt? If that’s you, you are the OKRAN we are looking for!
You will be working alongside the best. You will be working on the productisation of the leading AI engine for healthcare and global brands. You will work closely with our CEO who has worked for over 10 years implementing machine learning for real world applications and turning research into commercial reality in healthcare, fintech and consumer goods.
- Develop the core UI and test functionality of web user interfaces.
- Build the UI for our different products around the core functionality of our AI engine.
- Build automated tests for new UI features
- Link UI to our branding and user experience
- Link UI to OKRA’s APIs
- Work closely with both our engineering and data science team
- Escalate your career with OKRA, build the path to the future
- Join a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy, we are based both in Cambridge and Amsterdam.
- 2 years in professional web development
- Understanding of key functional programming concepts
- Production, modification, and maintenance of your UI
- Enhancing user interaction with your UI in any browser;
- Coding of Back-end part on Ruby;
- Experience in back-end development;
- Understanding of REST;
- Understanding of micro-services.
As part of the role, you will also learn how to work with data and test platforms such as:
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- Working with and implementing APIs
- Java Performance Tuning, Profiling, and Memory Management
- Cloud platforms and automation pipelines
Who we are:
Founded and based in Cambridge in 2015, OKRA was born out of a vision for the future of machine learning, but also out of frustration with today's analytics solutions. Great analytics should not be measured by the volume of data used, it should be measured by the impact of its insights and outcomes on human decision making.
We are a leading machine learning company for healthcare and global brands. Backed by leading European investors, we are rapidly growing the team and developing our business. OKRA's mission is to uplift human awareness and empower organisations to get fast, easy and affordable access to machine intelligence in real-time.
Our main company value is trust - we are looking for smart, independent and competent team players to join us -We want to ensure you will enjoy and thrive on the work you do:
2 interviews including a personal presentation in the second interview
- Coaching in AI productisation
- Regular bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working environment
Questions? Emails us at