Cambridge (view all jobs)
Are you ambitious, hungry and keen to begin a new chapter in your career at one of the most innovative Artificial Intelligence companies in the UK? Are you KPI driven and thrive on building brand awareness and lead generation? Are you full of Enthusiasm, self-drive and ability to successfully coordinate experiments in different marketing channels? Can you execute projects end to end with a high degree of autonomy will be core skills for this role.
The ideal candidate will be able to excel in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and relish creative challenges. In return, you will find OKRA a stimulating place to work and progress your career. If that’s you, you are the OKRAN we are looking for!
You will be working alongside the best. You will drive the marketing of our leading AI products for healthcare and global brands. You will work closely with our CRO who has worked for over 15 years driving the sales of top vendors in the biopharma sector.
You will plan and execute integrated B2B marketing campaigns across a range of channels to support the customer acquisition strategy
- Owning and implementing marketing strategies within time and budget (CRM and Marketing campaigns)
- Social media guru
- Search Engine Optimisation, Keyword research and PPC
- Testing & optimising new and existing marketing/sales channels
- Website development, optimisation and A/B testing
- Growth hacking and constantly improving activity based on results
- Work on ad-hoc and longer-term strategic projects
- Work on content promotion, outreach and repurposing strategies
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness (ROI) of experiments to maximise results.
- Escalate your career with OKRA, build the path to the future - become a leading AI marketing lead
- Joining a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy, we are based both in Cambridge and Amsterdam.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a B2B Marketing agency, or in-house experience (preferably at a startup)
- A solid understanding of best practices online/offline
- A strategic and creative thought process
- A deep understanding of how to utilise digital channels for growth
- The ability to grasp new concepts extremely quickly
- Highly analytical skill-set
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Hubspot
- Proven performance working independently to ambitious deadlines
- A unique perspective and vision on how we execute our marketing strategy
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS
Who we are:
Founded and based in Cambridge in 2015, OKRA was born out of a vision for the future of machine learning, but also out of frustration with today's analytics solutions. Great analytics should not be measured by the volume of data used, it should be measured by the impact of its insights and outcomes on human decision making.
We are a leading machine learning company for healthcare and global brands. Backed by leading European investors, we are rapidly growing the team and developing our business. OKRA's mission is to uplift human awareness and empower organisations to get fast, easy and affordable access to machine intelligence in real-time.
Our main company value is trust - we are looking for smart, independent and competent team players to join us. We want to ensure you will enjoy and thrive on the work you do:
2 interviews including a personal presentation in the second interview
- Coaching in AI sales and marketing
- Regular bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working environment
Questions? Emails us at email@example.com