Graduate product designer
Cambridge (view all jobs)
Can you create fun, obsessive and life-changing user experiences? Can you build an unbelievable product in a highly scalable AI company? Are you determined and competent in delivering the perfect product in a fast-paced environment? Are you transparent, a straight talker and respectfully blunt? If that’s you, you are the OKRAN we are looking for!
You will be working alongside the best. You will be working on the productization of the leading AI engine for healthcare and global brands. You will work closely with our CEO who has worked for over 10 years implementing machine learning for real world applications and turning research into commercial reality in healthcare, fintech and consumer goods. You will:
- Develop the core products of what make our clients tick and boost the integration of our products for top FMCG and Biopharma clients.
- Build the products around our highly scalable AI engine, make your footprint visible, design the body around the soul of OKRA.
- Work closely with both our engineering and commercial team
- Escalate your career with OKRA, build the path to the future
- Join a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy, we are based both in Cambridge and Amsterdam.
- You are a new graduate in product design /innovation/industrial design
- You have experience in developing successful product mockups
- You believe you can change moulded user habits, you seek excitement in the little details and you carry on until your designs become a real experience
- Your words are powerful and can reach both edgy commercial minds and focused engineering crew
- You are courageous, determined and competent in delivering a well designed product in a faced-paced environment - assuming is it always going to be tough
- You are transparent, a straight talker and respectfully blunt
- You are able to right a wrong decision, give credit to others and extend trust to your colleagues
Who we are:
Founded and based in Cambridge in 2015, OKRA was born out of a vision for the future of machine learning, but also out of frustration with today's analytics solutions. Great analytics should not be measured by the volume of data used, it should be measured by the impact of its insights and outcomes on human decision making.
We are a leading machine learning company for healthcare and global brands. Backed by leading European investors, we are rapidly growing the team and developing our business. OKRA's mission is to uplift human awareness and empower organisations to get fast, easy and affordable access to machine intelligence in real-time.
Our main company value is trust - we are looking for smart, independent and competent team players to join us -We want to ensure you will enjoy and thrive on the work you do:
2 interviews including a personal presentation in the second interview
- Coaching in AI productization
- Regular bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working environment
Questions? Emails us at