Graduate data scientist
Cambridge/Amsterdam (view all jobs)
Do you love data challenges and can’t stop until you beat the best AUC performance? Do you have a strong academic background in validating streaming ML algorithms for real world applications? Are you passionate about pattern recognition and machine learning? if that’s you, you are the OKRAN we are looking for!
You will be working alongside the best. You will drive the algorithmic design of the leading AI engine for healthcare and global brands. You will work closely with our CEO who has worked for over 10 years implementing machine learning for real world applications and turning research into commercial reality in healthcare, fintech and consumer goods. You will be:
- Developing new feature extraction and ML algorithms for real world longitudinal data
- Writing code for streaming feature extraction on multi-source real world data
- Writing tools for preparing data for ingestion by the AI engine pipeline
- Training and blind testing machine learning algorithms
- Escalate your career with OKRA, build the path to the future - become a leading machine learning expert
- Joining a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy,
- You can be based both in Cambridge or Amsterdam.
- You are graduate in informatics/signal processing/ electrical egineering
- You are passionate about ML and have strong academic publications
- You can work in a faced-paced data challenges and hackathon dominated environment
- You are experienced in Python, SQL, Skit-learn
- You have experience in rack record of data challenges in academic and/or industrial setting
- You are efficient with data storage, processing and ML training
- You worked with model IDEs, source control (git) and web-based project management tool
- You are excellent in both technical and business documentation
Who we are:
Founded and based in Cambridge in 2015, OKRA was born out of a vision for the future of machine learning, but also out of frustration with today's analytics solutions. Great analytics should not be measured by the volume of data used, it should be measured by the impact of its insights and outcomes on human decision making.
We are a leading machine learning company for healthcare and global brands. Backed by visionary European investors, we are rapidly growing the team and developing our business. OKRA's mission is to uplift human awareness and empower organisations to get fast, easy and affordable access to machine intelligence in real-time.
Our main company value is trust - we are looking for smart, independent and competent team players to join us -We want to ensure you will enjoy and thrive on the work you do:
2 interviews including a personal presentation in the second interview
- Coaching in AI for real world applications
- Regular bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working environment